The UV Sterilising Unit is ideal for keeping everyday items such as glasses, phones, keys, cosmetics, and other small items free from bacteria. Simply place the items inside, turn on the switch and allow to work for 30 minutes.
HOW TO USE THE UV STERILISING UNIT
- Plug the unit into a power socket.
- Ensure the unit is placed on a secure surface.
- Open the drawer and place the items inside.
- Close the drawer.
- Switch the power on at the power socket and then flick the switch on the left of the unit to ??On??.
- Wait 30 minutes. Please note the unit does not have a timer switch.
- Switch the unit to ??Off?? and switch off at the wall.
- Open the drawer and retrieve your items.
- Unplug the unit and store in a safe and dry place until it is used again.
Please pay attention to the following precautions whenever using the UV Sterilising Unit:
- Do not look at the UV light when the drawer is open.
- Do not operate the unit near where water may be splashed or spilt on to the unit as it may cause a fire or electric shock.
- Always unplug the unit from the mains when not in use.
- Do not allow the cable to be stretched or strained in any way.
- Do not allow children to operate the unit.
- Phones need to be switched off while in the steriliser.
Description: High boron ultraviolet lamp
Voltage: 220 V 50Hz
Working Temperature (220V): Max: 60??, Min: 10??
Operating Humidity: >60%
Bulb Life: 6,000 Hours
STUDY ON UV LIGHT DISINFECTING
Following the criteria that valid germicidal results can be reflected with 3-log10 inactivation for bacteria, 4-log10 inactivation for viruses and 5-log10 inactivation for MTB, most of the bacteria required ??10??min of VUV treatment, 20??min for the influenza viruses while MTB needed about 30??min VUV treatment. This indicated that VUV light is an effective approach against different environmental microorganisms.
MADE IN CHINA